Professional career of the company founder Kurt Wiede
- 1970 Abitur and skilled worker as agrotechnician
- 1972 Army service as tactile / intelligence service
- 1973-1979 University of Rostock / Master of Latin American Sciences and History
- 1979 Master of Interpreter for Portuguese and Spanish
- 1976-1980 Various assignments as interpreter for Portuguese in Mozambique, Angola, Cabo Verde, Guinea Bissau, Portugal for clients from agriculture, fisheries, geology, mining, health care,
education, banks, research, national security
- 1979-1990 Foreign trade company FISCHIMPEX Rostock, most recently as Export Director
- 1985 Study of Foreign Trade Economics in Berlin
- 1990 Foundation of Ostsee Commerz and Seafood-Express OCEANCOOL, Owner and Managing Director
- 1992 Study on the fish stocks of Pike Perch and Perch in lakes in Russia
- 1993 Operation concept "Zarfish" St. Petersburg / Russia and import of fish
- 1996 Winning of the tender for the privatization of the fish processing plant "KOGA Hel" / Poland
- 1996 Development of own software "Economical planning and management of medium-sized production companies in the food industry".
- 2000 Market analysis and operating concept "Kaliningrad Seafood" / Russia
- To the present day various projects and export / import: China - import of farmed Eel and marketing in the EU, Baltic States -export of agricultural machinery, Azerbaijan and Georgia - export of
food and seed potatoes, export / import and wholesale of frozen fish worldwide,
- 2017 Participation in tenders and applications for projects according to our current company and branch profile.
- Main activity: Export/Import of fish & seafood worldwide as well wholesale in Germany.